The international cooperation
- Establishment and development of international relations with foreign educational institutions in the field of state policy development and professional development of state and municipal servants;
- Participation in creation of international scientific and educational institutions and organizations, joining international organizations;
- Development and implementation of international projects;
- Organization and participation in international congresses, conferences, symposia, seminars, round tables, meetings in the areas of educational and scientific activities of the Academy;
- Organization of guest lectures and seminars for students, partners of the Academy, as well as representatives of government bodies, with the participation of leading world experts in public administration, well-known government and public figures, diplomats, representatives of international and local organizations.
- Inviting foreign lecturers and specialists to participate in the educational process and scientific work of the Academy;
- Establishing cooperation for the implementation of joint scientific research;
- Sending employees, teaching staff, trainers of the Academy and the state and municipal servants to advanced training courses abroad, as well as to participate in international events;
- Sending students and undergraduates to study for master's and bachelor's programs abroad within joint programs and cooperation;
- Sending state and municipal employees of the Kyrgyz Republic to study for master's and PhD programs in foreign partner universities.
At the moment the APAPAKR has more than 60 active cooperation agreements with foreign higher educational institutes and international organizations. We regularly participate and hold joint conferences, seminars, round tables, studies and researches on public administration topics; implement an academic exchange programs with partner universities.
APAPKR signed Memorandum of understandings (MOU) and Cooperation Agreements with prestigious higher educational institutions of CIS, Europe and Asia. MOUs and Agreements aimed to develop and implement joint educational programs for students, state and municipal servants, as well as to improve qualifications of lecturers and trainers, administrative staff of APAPKR, as well as to hold joint researches, implementation of projects and educational programs.
APAPKR cooperates and is a member of number of international associations,
- Regional Hub of Civil Service in Astana,
- Association of Asian Universities (AAU),
- Eurasian Universities Association (EUA),
- University league of states-members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO),
- Network Institute on Countering legalization (laundering) of incomes obtained by criminal means, and financing of terrorism,
- Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN),
- the Asian Association for Public Administration (AAPA),
- International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration (IASIA), bringing together the world's leading schools of public administration.
APAPKR closely cooperates with the Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF), which actively supports MA programs on public administration. Each year more than 100 active state and municipal servants receive scholarships to study in joint (APAPKR and HSF) MA programs.
With the Hanyang University (Republic of Korea) APAPR implements E-School Program (live E-Course) in English for students of BA and MA programs, on public administration and economic development topics.
The Academy implements major international projects on capacity building of civil servants in cooperation with the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB), the International Organization for Migration (IOM), UN-APCICIT / ESCAP (“Women ICT Frontier Initiative“ WIFI ”), Erasmus Plus Program. A number of research projects in the field of public administration are being implemented jointly with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the Korean Development Institute (KDI "Knowledge Sharing Program").